hello

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: hello
From: graceoromo13 <novianggel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:29:26 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=sMFOCvR48CC+L3lVKRx+uBQS+qxBWoalmSFt6ye3jMk=; b=y86lLOpc9fm4NZLhlz9azzh2OsfNpNAbK2zj9bp+HotneXQqDDP3gc15sKm1Yx/WRJ RsL8CZwfQXL5kyeBwTn+UQ4L3+jQHuMG0kYpSyKPomzgcGCqy/seVHqUaEd2XJTdCmGZ KkiI0SpNB6PDirX2D3AxhOvzhZi5B7LC5S2bgNovsXAHYYgusxsqDutaHtXcoyHxUTl7 D4qTcwhIm7mvN94PQ0npSN8ipzIIlj2bfVUCbzYFaK4bZURxjfqwDTi3XL/SJBdK48Am N+1QXe12GicoJjiTQQlr93lrVVMymSiuAIp3V5qOO08MgGY3r/CJLYTidzDSgPUGWS0X 1C2g==

--
hello my love

How are you today,My name is grace.I picked interest on you after going through your profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail Is  so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address aboveYours

Grace