Goodbye from our Newsletter

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Goodbye from our Newsletter
From: Enoch Josh <frican10@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:57:15 +0000
Bounces-to: phlistbounces-legionway@xxxxxxxxxxx

Goodbye from our Newsletter

Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.

You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.

This is the last email you will receive from us. We have added you to our
"blacklist", which means that our newsletter system, phpList, will refuse to send
you any other email, without manual intervention by our administrator.

If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:
please go to http://legionway.hosted.phplist.com/lists/?p=subscribe and follow the steps.

Thank you