xfstest failures

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfstest failures
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 02:54:51 -0800
Unfortunately it seems our number of test failures is still through the
roof, mostly due to the lack of updates in xfstests for other changes.

To start with the quick group in xfs I see:

generic/263

        This seems to be an old issue we've largely been ignoring
        forever IIRC.  Maybe we finally need an xfail group?

xfs/033

        xfs_Repair now aborts due to a verifier failure in
        xfs_trans_read_buf.  I think this is a real bug introduced
        in xfs_repair when new changes were brought in.  Output diff
        attached.

xfs/187

        Echoes "Need to update test 187 so that initial subtests do not
        use features2".  Why do we make this a fail rather than notrun?

xfs/199

        Has an unexpected XFS_SB_VERSION2_PROJID32BIT in sb_features.
        Given that we switched to projid32 by default this should have
        been updated.

xfs/206

        Does not expect the ftype flag.  Didn't we change a generic
        filter to take care of this?

xfs/296

        Checking for capability on restored file
        -RESTORE_DIR/DUMP_SUBDIR/testfile cap_setgid,cap_setuid+ep
        -# file: RESTORE_DIR/DUMP_SUBDIR/testfile
        -security.capability

        Seems like theres some issues with file capabilities.