Many thanks to Christoph for reviewing V3 of this patchset, which
was posted here:
The series was described in the V2 posting here:
Changes made since V3:
- moved LIBXFS_MOUNT_ROOTINOS removal patch to start of xfs_db
- performance tested and reviewed Christoph's icache removal patch
and added it before start of xfs_db series
- split several of the patches up into independent changes
- updated the commit message for the first step of the xfs_db libxfs
- updated comments as requested by Christoph
Unrelated new patches at end of series:
- xfs_repair speedups that I wrote to speed up large filesystem
testing. These reduce the default configuration repair time for a
100TB filesystem with 50M inodes in it on my test rig by 70%.
- xfs_repair bug fix found while checking large directories.