Re; good qualtiy opc drum/ good service in 24 hours

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re; good qualtiy opc drum/ good service in 24 hours
From: "PCC" <consumables@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:39:41 +0800

Dear Friend,

Nice day to  you.

We are PCC in China. We have new good price for OEM blue color opc drum now. Our opc drum are

A-grade quality and can be refilled 2-3 times, our new best price as follows for your reference.:

OPC drum hp 1010--------- usd 1.1/pc
OPC drum hp 1505--------- usd 1.1/pc
OPC drum hp 1215--------- usd 1.6/pc
OPC drum samsung 1610--- usd 1.6/pc
OPC drum samsung 105---- usd 1.7/pc
OPC drum samsung 104---- usd 1.7/pc
OPC drum samsung 101---- usd 1.86/pc  etc.....

Also, we have opc drum for hp, samsung, xerox, brother, epson etc. Could you please  tell me your enquiry

list with quantity, so i will offer a best discount for your quantity, ok?

I am looking forwards to your reply

best regards

---

Anderson

Our Items: toner chips, opc drum, toner cartridge, fuser flim, heating element, Ribbon, Blade, Roller etc

Our brand : Samsung, HP, Xerox, Konica minolta, Dell, Epson, Oki, Sharp, Brother, Canon, Pansionic, Kyocera, Utax, Brother, Toshiba, Ricoh etc

Printer Consumable Center (PCC)

MSN:printer_chips@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: toner_linda

ICQ: 697-871-867