Re: xfs_repair fatal error -- name create failed in lost+found, filesyst

To: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs_repair fatal error -- name create failed in lost+found, filesystem may be out of space
From: Viet Nguyen <vietnguyen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:52:11 -0700
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=k5HyUpknXuqz8K7lvB8iBNVUcazoGBEcHdqR/PFBPu0=; b=b3f5IFkfNgxu53GIJ2bXGJGP5SpMmn0myhLA6jJ1mK7+JSg6dtw9y39Uqk7aXiEaEv v27AYcoyMWK5Q+6jTCMLUtQdvaLoJ/9uqvdwimftpFUBNcsqcV2+tKpxOLW9G0KWyp7X 3EVGFEC1IJqsXc45oKzYkMFJ0PT0m9af7FtCePGQ38gSE1qlRTVrqdkJHfPHr0TZzgy1 lRv7ztlyryyAkH8ud/I0dwKonm1Pxkure9iV7Qu6u6PRkCSYvYYraCtKA9XxoX2d8gCr MTOa6altvUR7qJ252eVZ6kVcGg4GVs/0JZnFicrfeAurbKbt3PTB1UDUZHwvP0b6XMaV BFOA==
Sorry to be a pain, but is there anything I can do?