Re:industry locks

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:industry locks
From: naisi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:36:00 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Sir

Our company is a professional producer of cam locks, electronic locks, cabinet locks, furniture locks,combinations locks, digital locks,  padlocks, tool box locks,  drawer locks, handles, hinges and game machine fitting which are used for lockers, vending machine, game machine, metal cabinet ,steel furniture, file cabinet, mailbox, cash box, tool box, lass cabinet, lockers, ect.

We adhere to the principle of "best quality, best service, lowest price, the most complete product, the fastest speed" and always looking forward to the sincere cooperation with foreign customers and the joint development to create a win-win situation! If you are interested in doing business with us,

we sincerely welcome you to contact us. We will be very pleased to answer any question or request and give further information.

Mike Wang

Email:  Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (pls review our website &download catalogue for more details first)

Cel: 086 015858571690

Naisi industry co.,ltd