Photo Retouching Services - Photo Cut Out - Photo Editing

To: linux-wlan-client-support-list <linux-wlan-client-support-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Photo Retouching Services - Photo Cut Out - Photo Editing
From: Kevin <maasvaeerasiasoso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 10:50:17 +0800
Hi,

We are one of the best digital images retouching/editing professionals located
in China. We provide all kinds of image editing solutions to different
companies all over the world.

We provide best quality service in best price.

Our image editing services are: -

 . Cut out/masking, clipping path, deep etching, transparent background
 . Dust cleaning, spot cleaning
 . Colour correction, black and white, light and shadows etc.
 . Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching, body retouching
 . Fashion/Beauty Image Retouching
 . Product image Retouching
 . Jewellery image Retouching
 . Real estate image Retouching
 . Portrait image Retouching
 . Restoration and repair old images
 . Wedding & Event Album Design.
 . Vector Conversion

You can try us by sending a sample image for free test to judge our quality
work.

We are waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin
Taondruanin Imaging Professionals
Contact: xiaozhuangphoto@xxxxxxx

This e-mail message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s) hereof. In addition, this message and the attachments
(if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. Delivery of
this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to
waive any right or privilege. If you have received this message in error,
please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this message from your
system.

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTION
The above email was sent by third-party independent marketing agent. If there
is need to unsubscribe please contact the marketing agent directly at:
pasamenzi@xxxxxxxx The related businesses mentioned above in this email accept
no liability for unsubscribe, or for the consequences of any actions taken on
the basis of the information provide and are not aware of when, how and whom
this email is delivered to.

サ?`ドパ?`ティの独立系マ?`ケティング・エ?`ジェントによって上??のEメ?`ルが送信された。
pasamenzi@xxxxxxxx:退会そこに必要されている?龊悉现苯婴违蕞`ケティング代理店にお??い合わせください
このメ?`ルで、上??の?v?B事?Iは解除に?vして、当社は一切の??任を??いません、または情?螭嘶?づいて取られた行?婴谓Y果では、提供し、このメ?`ルが配信される方法に、?lと、?J?Rしていない。