Photo Retouching Services - Photo Cut Out

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Photo Retouching Services - Photo Cut Out
From: "Kevin" <maasvaeerasiasoso1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 03:16:43 +0800
Hi,

We are one of the best digital images retouching/editing studio located in
China. We provide all kinds of image editing solutions to different companies
all over the world.

We provide best quality service in best price.

Our image editing services are: -

 . Cut out/masking, clipping path, deep etching, transparent background
 . Dust cleaning, spot cleaning
 . Colour correction, black and white, light and shadows etc.
 . Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching, body retouching
 . Fashion/Beauty Image Retouching
 . Product image Retouching
 . Jewellery image Retouching
 . Real estate image Retouching
 . Portrait image Retouching
 . Restoration and repair old images
 . Wedding & Event Album Design.
 . Vector Conversion

You can try us by sending a sample image for free test to judge our quality
work.

We are waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin
Takkanican Imaging Professionals
Contact: kevinzackqun@xxxxxxx

personal views which are not the views of us. unless specifically stated. If
you have received
it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use, copy or
disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and
notify the sender immediately.

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTION
The above email was sent by third-party independent marketing agent. If there
is need to unsubscribe please contact the marketing agent directly at:
pasamenzi@xxxxxxxx
The related businesses mentioned above in this email accept no liability for
unsubscribe, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provide and are not aware of when, how and whom this email is
delivered to.

を直接マ?`ケティング代理店までお??い合わせください退会する必要がある?龊悉摔稀⑻ㄍ澶?amd日本に??点を置く独立した第三者のマ?`ケティングエ?`ジェントによって上??のEメ?`ルが送信された:pasamenzi@xxxxxxxx
このメ?`ルに???dされている?v?B事?Iは、退会に?vして、当社は一切の??任を??いません、または情?螭嘶?づいて取られた行?婴谓Y果では、提供し、このメッセ?`ジが配信され、?lとどのようにすると、?J?Rしていないため。