Re: Archive old patches on "Patchwork XFS Filesystem from SGI"

To: Rich Johnston <rjohnston@xxxxxxx>, xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Archive old patches on "Patchwork XFS Filesystem from SGI"
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:05:27 -0500
On 10/25/13 8:17 AM, Rich Johnston wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> SGI uses Patchworks (http://patchwork.xfs.org/project/XFS/list/) to track XFS
> patches.  I would like to archive any patches 6 months or older. They should
> be reworked and resubmitted.
>
> Archived patches are not deleted and can be viewed by changing the default
> "Archived" checkbox from "No" to "Yes" or "Both".
>
> If there are any objections please speak up.

It's a bit of a mess by now, so maybe it is best to reset.

Is there a newer patchworks available?  For example I was wondering the other
day if there is any mechanism to automatically change patch state based on
"Reviewed-by's" sent to the list.

I also was surprised that there's no way to search by patch author - I wanted
to find my old outstanding patches, and it wasn't super-easy.

-Eric