October Wine Specials

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: October Wine Specials
From: "Wine Specials" <wine-specials@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:10:55 +0200

Dear Wine Friends

Herewith the fondly anticipated next wine special. Will you kindly let us know how many cases of each you require. Orders will close on Tuesday 22 October, and we anticipate shipment to Namibia on 25 October. These are top quality wines to stock up with for the holidays, folks! I have recently tasted both – they are superb. I can recommend both – and for the summer – the Sauvignon Blanc is a great choice!

Please send your orders to wine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and barrydevries@xxxxxxxxxx . Please note – stock is limited.

Best wishes,

Barry de Vries

We do understand that these specials are not for everbody and it is not our intention to spam you. If you prefer not to receive these periodic emails in the future, please make use of our automated unsubscribe feature by clicking this link: Remove