Please contact me for more information

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please contact me for more information
From: John Adams <meraso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:19:04 -0500 (EST)

I am re-sending this to you again thus; a deceased client of mine named
Mr.Silvio Barbato, died without a NEXT OF KIN. I have to contact you to assist
in distributing the money left behind by my client which is lodged in the bank.

You shall read more about him on visiting this website.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Barbato

  Please contact me for more information

Best Regards,
John Adams