Officially Notice !!

To: Recipients <g.akbari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Officially Notice !!
From: "Avast! Internet Security" <g.akbari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 21:55:38 +0100
Dear Customer,

 We are emailing to officially inform you about our new product base on
internet security on your email account, we are currently running a promo to
all our customers to enable them have security on their email box to prevent
Viruses and hackers to gain access into your account. To participate in this
program please visit our website bellow to enable the installation of the
2013/2014 Avast Internet security antivirus on your mail box.

Click the activation section after you have filled all your information for the
installation process.

Thanks for using our services and product

Sincerely
Avast Security Center