Industry Investment

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Industry Investment
From: "Investment Manager" <alert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:49:39 -0000
First, I must insist on your confidence in this transaction. I am making
this contact with you based on reliable information available to me
courtesy of Internet business index and confirmed by our local chambers
concerning your reputation. Thus I am convinced you would be capable to
provide me with a solution to this transaction.

Please contact me immediately you receive this message in my private email
thus signifying your capability and willingness to enable me give you
additional details on our proposed course of action.

Mr. yuen.
q72017@xxxxxxx