litigation case

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: litigation case
From: Hirose Electric Co Ltd <hiroseelectriccoltd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:39:46 -0400

This is a request for your legal consultation services, I would like your advice regarding possible representation on a litigation case concerning breach of contract/collection matters. I believe that the matter is within your jurisdiction which is why Iâ??m requesting your legal advice. After a careful review of your firms profile as well as your qualification and experience, we are of the opinion that your are qualified to provide the legal services as requested.
Do let me know your position in reviewing this matter, so I may provide any additional information.
I look forward to your prompt response.

Regards,

Saitou Itou

Senior Executive Manager,