Re:Purchase and trial order.

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:Purchase and trial order.
From: "Manlyplasticos Trading SRL" <amministrazione@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:04:39 -0400
Hallo,
Our company Manlyplasticos Trading SRL  is a trading company. Your company was
recommended to us by one of our valued clients We are interested in your
product and will require more of the Minimum Order, Payment Terms, Product
Specification, Delivery Time, Country Of Origin, Sample Availability, Price
negotiability.
Once the above is concluded, We intend to immediately go into negotiations with
you for bulk purchase once we have the aforementioned details as soon as
possible for immediate purchase. Please reply via  my email
below.
Thanks.
Antonio Zaleti (Presidenza)
Manlyplasticos Trading SRL