Thanks for this great filesystem, I encounter a problem in using XFS pro

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thanks for this great filesystem, I encounter a problem in using XFS project quota.
From: Jex Lin <jex_lin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:07:16 +0800
OS : ubuntu 13.04
xfsprogs version : 3.1.9
xfsdump version : 3.1.1

In this case :

There are three folders (A, B and C) in XFS filesystem.
I set quota to A and B folder, C folder doesn't  be set quota.

The report of A folder is correct when I moved file to B folder from A folder,
but when I move file to C folder from A folder, the report of A folder has wrong display with used.

Capacity of the file still be added in "used" of report of A folder.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Best regards,

Jex Lin