RE: SUNMAS Health Care TENS/EMS Machine

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SUNMAS Health Care TENS/EMS Machine
From: "tg39@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tg39@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 19:40:42 +0800
Sender: tg39@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Sunmas (H.K) Trading Limited which is specialized in designing and manufacturing Health care products.

The main product list is:

1. Low Frequency massager product: TENS, EMS
2. Rehabilitation therapy supplies: Therapy device
3. Fitness & Body Building product: Fitness Belt
4. Fical & Beauty product: Face massager
5. Far infrared heating jade cushion: Jade mat

If you would like to know more about the health care products, please feel free to contact us any time. Due to a sales as I, it is my biggest pleasure and responsibility to help my old and new clients to buy the high quality goods with best prices.

Faithfully,

Sunmas (H.K) Trading Limited

EMAIL TO US NOW!