World War 3 prophecy

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: World War 3 prophecy
From: "XPMedia" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:42:10 +0530

xpmedia.com-logo-swoosh-transparent3.png

World War 3 Prophecy

September 14, 2013 a Christian American leader had a visitation from Jesus concerning an impending Third World War. As you can imagine it is going viral.

You can watch the entire word here.

A recent survey has shown that nearly one in three Americans believe that Syria's ongoing civil war is part of the Bible's plan for the end times. One in four believe that a possible U.S. attack on Syria could lead to the Battle of Armageddon. And one in five believe the world will end in their lifetime.
You can watch the entire word here.

The survey found that 32 percent of those polled agree with the statement, "I believe the battles in Syria are all part of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation." Forty-nine percent disagree.
The study also found that 26 percent agree with the statement, "I believe that U.S. military intervention in Syria might lead to the Battle of Armageddon that's spoken about in the Book of Revelation." And 18 percent agreed to the statement, "I believe the world will end in my lifetime."

To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.
Type your Company Name, Address and Contact Details