19/09/2013:Website-Designing/Android-IphoneApps

To: "Sairam" <india.emarketing1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 19/09/2013:Website-Designing/Android-IphoneApps
From: "Voivo-Infotech/19/India" <india.emarketing1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:29:20 +0500

Hi,

Greetings from Voivo InfoTech!

Like many organizations and corporations/companies worldwide, your Company may be seeking a Digital Media Agency for Web Designing/SEO services too.

If that's the case, Voivo Infotech would like to offer itself as being worth a closer look. Voivo Infotech is one of a leading and  long-established Web Designing/SEO services company (Digital Media Agency) in India, with experience spanning diverse domains of business and public life.

We are Passionate, Innovative and Unwavering in our mission to deliver excellent Designs and building Web Marketing Strategies.

About our SUPER Services

          Whether you are a fast-growing start-up or a billion dollar brick and mortar company, our mission is the same: to make your online marketing efforts more successful. Voivo Infotech approach is akin to a symphony. We harmonize together complex, innovative organic SEO, cutting-edge Social Media, and rigorous Conversion Optimization. The result? The beautiful sound of more value being delivered from every dollar you spend online.

Looking for a Stunning Website?

  • Graphics
  • Static HTML
  • Flash Media
  • Corporate Presentations
  • Identity Kits

More than 200 Web 2.0  Portals Delivered.

  • Web 2.0
  • CMS Portals
  • E Commerce
  • Web Applications
  • Mobile Applications

This is what we are made for.

  • SEO
  • Paid Marketing
  • Social Media
  • Viral Marketing

WEB Designing

The Three Phases:

  • Research and Planning
  • Design and Prototyping
  • Production
Mobile application(Both Android/I-Phone Apps)

SEO Approach

  • Keyword  Research
  • On ? site Optimization
  • Content Optimization
  • In ? bound Link Building

Our website/portfolio link is available on request.

Voivo Infotech

India

Mobile: +91 9869285315

IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGAL PRIVILEGE
This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access to, storage or photocopying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender by e-mail to remove from the mailing list pl reply to :-
 ushaemarketing1@xxxxxxxxx