Re: toner chips, opc drum, toner cartridge, fuser flim, Ribbon, Blade,

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: toner chips, opc drum, toner cartridge, fuser flim, Ribbon, Blade, Roller etc.
From: "PCC" <sale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:52:27 +0800
Dear Friend,

Hope your everything is fine.

September business busy time comes, we exporting toner chips, opc drum, toner cartridge,  fuser flim,
heating element, fuser assembly , Ribbon, Blade, Roller etc. And our brand are: Samsung, HP, Xerox,
Konica minolta, Dell, Epson, Oki, Sharp, Brother, Canon, Pansionic, Kyocera etc

Please send me your enquiry list with quantity when you need, and let's talk more. ok?

I am looking forwards to your reply

Best Regards

---
Anderson