purchase inquiry

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: purchase inquiry
From: "shady peters" <megalinespurecompany@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:40:46 -0600
Dear sir/ma,

We have received your contact information through an internet base where
it is published that you are dealing with the best of good quality
products.We are glad to say that we are interested in purchasing
your product,to have a long term business co-operation with you company
and will be glad if you can login into our placement website to view the
product specification and quantity which we need from you and also send to
us your best catalog,FOB price list together with necessary details needed
for our placement order to you.website http://peter-group.jigsy.com
we hope to see your reply soon.

Best regard,
Mr. Shady Peters