2013 Database

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 2013 Database
From: "Rose Miller" <rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:53:04 -0400

Hi,

Hope you doing well. I am writing in regards to see if there is any possibility for us to work with your company. We are leading provider of B2B, B2C and B2G lists and excellent list compiler with highest delivery rate and data appending solutions. Our opt-in email database of Key decision makers can be used for your online promotion, brand awareness and to generate potential leads.

We build list according to your requirements based on your targeted business. We are specialized in Email Campaign and Data Append Solution, where you can add your clients missing data (email, fax etc).

Some prepackaged lists:-

Electrical & Electronics

Healthcare Lists

Hardware manufacturing

Security companies industry

Construction & Engineering

Marketing & Advertising Lists

Management Consulting

Oil & Gas Industry Lists

Business Services Industry

Telecommunication

Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing

Software Users

Manufacturing Industry Lists

Aviation & Aerospace

Metals & Mining

ERP Prospect Lists

Tours and Travel Industry

Finance, Insurance, Real estate

Media & Broadcast

Automotive Industry

Fortune Company Lists

Decision Makers List

IT Decision Makers Lists

Transportation & Logistics

Some Technology Based lists:-

SAP Users

PeopleSoft Users

JD Edward Users

Oracle Users

Siebel Users

IBM

Microsoft

Enterprise DB

File Maker

Sybase

Teradata

Apple

Blackberry

Linux

Novell

Solaris

SUN

UNIX

VM Ware

Dell

HP

Intel

Agresso

BMC

Cognos

File net

Lawson

Infor

Lombardi

NetSuite

Sage

Telelogic

Goldmine

Polycom

Sales Force

WebEx

Avaya

Cisco

Citrix

EMC

Adobe

Auto CAD

Micro Dynamics

MS SharePoint

Mindjet

No matter how niche your target market is, we can provide you relevant and accurate contacts from any industries across the globe.

Let us know your targeted:-

         Industry Type :- (Any)

         Geographic location :- (Worldwide)

         Job Title :-

         Employee size:-

         SIC code:-

Reply back with your targeted audience, we'll be glad to assist you in reaching out to them, by providing a sample at no cost for a review.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Assuring best of our service,

Cheers,

Rose Miller

Marketing Executive

888-882-2064

We respect your privacy. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, please send a reply with the email subject line as "Leave out".