Manpower from Myanmar and Vietnam

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Manpower from Myanmar and Vietnam
From: Oryx Manpower <oryx.manpower786@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:02:46 +0630
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qwU9RjVyoKsQXRLfKR1gWFrPMbydhWI1gdyBrpp3Ehg=; b=YDBLciNrfLXu0FaJ/tsLkNSUdOjb+ui7GpL3ctJd+S4k91edL2wmVHUK6r/SxEyReN tX/ngScz/tt207W6OwSst5gZWxauSzcVx20jQ2G49DPk/01Ulhn8CYLWYQQE/0sBnc8v xiNCRX8MZqkfiQi+TIJBuHyaGHMEXvu+OPuwHxuYSRseOTAB8ndZ5nKgAC/E+UkZ7bm4 kThAjQBE/rP3oESoT6Jumx/WhCFXKsD6FsvCr2YyUD710cR+mq4qQOUOtJgHBpOyaMlw bRh5JhfNajY6ZydSYa4XHBvqX9xjyTjmfx6fodwqqWy8mZDZ+StggLMRBPkRaHhhNnIx /q0w==

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

With due respect we warmly welcome you to Oryx International General Services Co., Ltd, the most trusted and professional Manpower Recruitment Company of the Golden Land of Myanmar (Burma).

The hub of our operation is our cooperate headquarter in Yangon the commercial capital of Myanmar with overseas operation office in Vietnam does providing one window global recruitment solutions for all your employment needs.

We provide the best quality of personals for Civil & Building Construction, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Companies, Oil, Gas & Petro Chemical Industries and for many other sectors.

Our specialization is also in the field of manpower supply to 5 Star Hotels and Resorts, Restaurants and Fast Food Chains, Supermarkets and Super Malls, Catering and Cleaning Companies, Cruise Lines and Shipping Companies.

As per our ongoing marketing development program our Group Chairman Mr. Sarfaraz Ahmed will be in Doha for 15 days starting September 12,2013 , and during this period will very much like to visit your office to discuss your present or future manpower requirement from Myanmar and Vietnam.

In this connection we will be grateful and be obliged if you can grant him an appointment for any date and time most convenient to you.

We will very much appreciate receiving your appointment confirmation by email to oryx786@xxxxxxxxx or Mr. Ahmed can also be reached on his Qatar mobile + 974 3387 8224.

Thank you for your attention to this communication and look forward to your kind cooperation.

Warm regards,

--

Win Ohnmar (Ms)
Executive Director

Oryx International General Services Co., Ltd.
Global Recruitment Solutions
Room No.806, 8th Floor
Yuzana Tower, Shwe Gone Taing
Bahan Township, Yangon , Myanmar