Email Greeting for xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx Guaranteed SEO & SMM services@ $250 M

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Email Greeting for xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx Guaranteed SEO & SMM services@ $250 Monthly only
From: "Krishan Kumar" <wse.krishan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:03:41 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:reply-to:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:date:message-id :disposition-notification-to; bh=QjzFhRqzZkHBP+HDkzSFRcyyXyZAl+mucl59RUv2XTE=; b=CHIYdT/MNDyxpc63oVvIc9QY3KnVESwz+NMPLLldobONXgzAxBuvyNVf7lJwdoGWN7 2QxkpEv0HbhWhvcwqPcapWCHOggPZcjgoVYnEqFjEkl+X0LLwaKkwpdadjMI8y6PvoK2 gSo67XzGqrmqG8K81yI2WzElbSq52zekChloLqOAxEWud+vCD2s8azorNDwLF6pybCp5 BT7SKpXojQwlLromoHOb57TSteiK+AUk48rXWJyHepkHX+qaLjnfXW5mqghL28GuUXRi l2c/7TG5oP5zD2K1eAVzkajibBmCbTvI0oNetWeD6AK46ZTonY5hv3Wpsyx7f9wzfxFH laJg==
Greetings!

We offer world-class SEO plans and services & we specialize in assisting our
clients to enhance their web presence using SEO and link building to increase
the traffic on their websites.

Our SEO plans continue to successfully and effectively provide our clients with
outstanding results in search engines, increased web traffic and, most
importantly, significant return on investment.

We do SEO and Link Building in accordance with all the Google guidelines.

Our strategy includes complete SEO solution - according to web 2.0 and 3.0
techniques.

(1) First, We'll provide you complete ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION:

  Meta Tags Optimization
  Existing Content Optimization
  Anchor & Title Tag Optimization
  Header Tag Optimization (H1, H2, etc.)
  Image & Hyperlink Optimization
  Robot.txt Creation & Analysis
  HTML Sitemap Creation & Analysis
  XML Sitemap Creation & Analysis
  Navigation Analysis & Recommendations
  Internal Link Structuring & Optimization
  SEO Friendly URLs (URL Rewriting)
  Website Speed & Page Load Optimization
  Crawl Error Resolution

(2) OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION - All off-page & link building activities listed
below:

  Manual Search Engine Submission
  Article Submission
  Press Release Submission
  Directory Submission
  Classified Submission
  Business Listing
  Web 2.0 Profile Creation (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
  Social Bookmarking
  Blog Posting
  Blog Commenting
  Guest Blog Posting
  Forum Posting, Q&A
  Google Local Listing
  RSS Feed Syndication
  Image Promotion & Submission (Flickr, Photobuket)

(3) Complete Social Media Optimization:

  Facebook page creation & Facebook likes Country Specific.
  Google+ Account creation and Increase Friends and Followers.
  Pinterest Account creation and Increase Followers.
  Complete support for social media marketing from my end.
  Relevant target market only.
  Monthly reports so that you can track the progress.

Google analytic account setup so that you can track the audience.

We are thorough with the technology of SEO and Link Building for your website
and can produce the best results within 2-3 months.

We would appreciate if you could let us know good time to talk to you, and
understand how to partner with you and value to your organization.

Our Packages Starts: $250- Monthly Only

Thank you and have a Great Day.

Regards,
Krishan Kumar