Microsoft Official Publication.

Subject: Microsoft Official Publication.
From: Microsoft ïCorporation <awards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:30:46 +0100

A copy of Our OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LETTER is Attached for
yourImmediate Perusal and to Congratulate you on emerging the third
(3rd) prize winner in our Microsoft product Award for September 2013
.You are advised to contact the Claims Consultant (Mr Ingram Michael)
immediately for claims procedures.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of Microsoft Board Commission.

Derrick McCourt.
Regional Director,
Microsoft Incorporation.
Â2013 Microsoft CorporationÂ