Gymnastic and Trampolining Facebook page

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gymnastic and Trampolining Facebook page
From: "Gymnastics UK" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 03:54:00 +0100

Hello,

I am writing to tell you about a new Gymnastic and Trampolining competition Facebook page.
he address is www.facebook.com/GymComps

You can use this page to post or request information about competitions on behalf of your club or school.
You can invite other clubs, schools and gymnasts to enter your competition or you can find competitions being run by others, for your gymnasts and trampolinists to enter.

Kind regards,

Margaret Plume

If you have received this email in error and are not involved in gymnastics and trampolining, please reply to let me know so that I can remove the incorrect address from the information list. Thank you.