NK ACOUSTIC-- professional audio system,photography& videography, LCD pr

To: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NK ACOUSTIC-- professional audio system,photography& videography, LCD projector & Led Wall, Disco Lightings,Installation& Servicing, Stage & Backdrop
From: "NK ACOUSTIC 2" <kishore.nkacoustic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 22:43:03 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:content-type:message-id; bh=xfSaDEU1KGNsnbwESW7dAZdFBHD9gwG8Cx7mCYy38Dw=; b=A5i461VixHE5cH53CM8uv030ccDYwN2sa0qd5I3OubvAFZ8VNmXZMAC+J5mg9yIxAS DpJfqjYWXbyRfMUDQ6okdvxHutbjBRgpduSlL7jSL9408VdW+xyEB2wLc5OXwmueB229 qQtqGEkzRiiiqVNyznlG7bXtEpzRX2OI6GIet5fnPmExVl/kXgRYK/6U8wOjwxPSIRgR AFTU/m7NFFfim0V/tycK8KPMZGWvLiF30cLebDB/dj6I2zBZE4zolx2CfCm15UALLWna mYNrVInyU6erG0YQuUq7cOQebbhfOAH4WodVMjt2jGljSaaPAUDl2KBtliCYf98DM024 IEQw==
Respected Sir / Madam

We are N.K.ACOUSTIC providing professional ,Technical, Expert
Audio,Lighting,Installation,Photography,Videography,Stage & Back Drop alongwith
hiring Equipment's of Sound, Lighting, LCD projector, LED Wall etcat reasonable
and relatively lower rates

RATE CARD

NK ACOUSTIC - the very name is synonymous with live sound, concert, stage
lighting, and Audiovisual equipment's Having handled some of the largest and
most spectacular concerts in the last 11years, including Film Fare Awards,
Sonu Nigam Shows,NDTV Good Times Fashion Shows,Jogayya Audio Launch,HP,DEL,
Accenture, HDFC, Vijaya Bank, Mysore Dussehra,Koorg Fest,Bosch,Panasonic,Lays"
to name a few. The company's history span over three generations beginning in
Bangalore with handling minor Events to today having on board dedicated teams
of professional sound , lighting and video engineers headed by Mr.Naren
(Managing director) to reach new heights in distribution, marketing and
installation of some of the top Internationally famous brands in professional
audio & lighting.

NK ACOUSTIC, is one of the most well-known and respected companies for the
supply of professional audio,concert lighting, audiovisual services for the
entertainment industry. Today it is with a team of full time staff, warehouses,
a fleet of vehicles and a well-equipped Service Centre of full time technicians,

NK ACOUSTIC has made its identity in supplying professional Sound & lighting
equipment's with qualified sound engineers and technicians for major concerts
and events. The company has been providing high quality sound and precision
lighting using professional equipment's for commercial & International events
all over the INDIA.

NK ACOUSTIC has extended its services in providing Trussing & Audio visual
equipment's which is a very integral part of every event today. NK ACOUSTIC
provides Trussing & other diversified technical production solutions,
Installation & Sales of professional Audio, Lighting, Trussing, & High End
Projection Systems.
NK ACOUSTIC is a pioneer in Sound & Lighting installations for Auditoriums,
concert venues, pubs, Discotheques,Places of Worship, Shopping center's
commercial establishments corporate.so on, whether it is indoors or outdoors

In addition, the company's installation division has designed and executed
projects for various IT companies, Banks, Government agencies, schools and
private establishments.

NK ACOUSTIC CARRIES THE FOLLOWING EVENTS

1)      SCHOOL & COLLEGE SPORTS & ANNUAL DAYS
2)      RELIGIOUS PRESENTATIONS & CLASSICAL FEST
3)      EXHIBITION & TRADE FAIRS
4)      LIVE ROCK BAND & DJ NIGHTS
5)      MARRIAGE,RECEPTION,LIGHT MUSIC EVENTS
6)      PRODUCT,AUDIO & VIDEO LAUNCHES & PRESS MEETS
7)      FASHION,LASER & ROAD SHOWS
8)      BIRTHDAY PARTIES & DANCE FESTIVALS
9)      CONFERENCES & CORPORATE EVENTS

NK ACOUSTIC team has decided to provide all necessary Equipment's at relatively
cheaper,lower,easily accessible prices with premium quality and expert quality
from sr.technicians and not helpers!

I Would Like to arrange a personal introductory session to further emphasize on
our company's merits. In this regard I wish to propose to call  your office
              I am looking forward for the meeting and the association with
your esteemed organization
Kindly give us your appointment to give a detailed view

Awaiting for your appointment

Go through the attachment and reply us to nkacoustic@xxxxxxxxx

Kindly Contact us for your Events for its success

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards

Narendra kumar.P
Sr. Facilitator, Professional Audio System, Disco Lightings,
Photography,Videography,LED Wall, LCD Projector,
Stage & Backdrop, Installation & Servicing

N.K.ACOUSTIC
Mob no: +91 9901888246 / +91 9620781896
Email: nkacoustic@xxxxxxxxx
Website:- www.nkacoustic.webs.com