On 06/27/2013 11:03 AM, Dwight Engen wrote:
Signed-off-by: Dwight Engen <dwight.engen@xxxxxxxxxx>
+# FS QA Test No. 314
+# Check get/set ACLs to/from disk with a user namespace. A new file
+# will be created and ACLs set on it from both inside a userns and
+# from init_user_ns. We check that the ACL is is correct from both
+# inside the userns and also from init_user_ns. We will then unmount
+# and remount the file system and check the ACL from both inside the
+# userns and from init_user_ns to show that the correct uid/gid in
+# the ACL was flushed and brought back from disk.
+ echo "From init_user_ns"
+ getfacl -n $file 2>/dev/null | _getfacl_filter_id | sed -e
I think you need to loose the last sed command and use the getfacl flag
--absolute-names and pipe it to _filter_scratch like this:
getfacl --absolute-names -n $file 2>/dev/null | _filter_scratch |
+ echo "From user_ns"
+ $nsexec -U -M "0 $acl1 1000" -G "0 $acl2 1000" getfacl -n $file 2>/dev/null |
_getfacl_filter_id | sed -e "s!$SCRATCH_MNT!\$SCRATCH_MNT!"
Same as above.
Also need to update 314.out
I tested with these changes as test 316 but not sure if the new output