HURRY - SALE ends Sunday!

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HURRY - SALE ends Sunday!
From: "LUNTRAVEL" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 11:11:31 +0200

All of the deal prices are correct and available at the time the email is sent. They're based on a one-night stay in a double occupancy room. We also include Secret Deals that are only available when accessed via this email. Exclusively for subscribers and Facebook fans, the deals offer at least 50% off of the cheapest price you'll find for a double room on Luntravel.com (apart from a tiny few exceptions). These deals are all non-refundable and vary in payment conditions: Sometimes the hotel may take payment at the time of booking, sometimes you'll pay at check-out, but we'll always clearly tell you what the conditions are when you're about to book. Reserving a hotel with Luntravel.com is always free. We never take any payment for our services from guests.

If you receive this email per error, write to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx