I believe that a cool video will help you.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I believe that a cool video will help you.
From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:45:35 -0400
Hi,
My name is Benchley and I randomly landed on your site, and I can say that you have a very well presented site. Do you know that even though you have a nice site, you are losing sales just because you do not have an high converting video? Nowadays, people are more interested in being sold via a promotional video than reading the content from a website. It explain why your top competitors all have at least one video to promote their business. So basically, if you are interested in generating more leads, my company can help you with that if you want. At a very competitive rate, we will create a high converting video to promote your company. We will take care of the previous steps for you (Script, Storyboard and voice over).We offer two type of videos (Basic and Highly Animated ).

Basic videos (Contains more text and still images):
Examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu3tjQ0Q5Sk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngpsaeE2J_Q

Highly Animated videos (Contains less text and more detailed animations):
Examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLBdRYT1uQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwFaTZIJLXY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fLSxFhHBoU

For more information, feel free to reply to this email so that we can help you get ahead of your competitors.

Best regards,
Benchley Pierre René
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
webnetg.info