My Last Wish

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My Last Wish
From: "Janie S. Mullins" <jsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 03:09:22 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Although, I am not comfortable discussing the content of my mail on the
Internet owing to lots of unsolicited/Spam mails on the net nowadays. Anyway my
message is that I have made up my mind to will my late Husband's funds  to you
so that you can use it for charity  duties and good work to humanity in your
country. The amount is 4 million Dollars. Please get back to me on my personal
and secured email  address for further information. My secured email address
is: janiesilviamullins@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:janiesilviamullins@xxxxxxxxxx>
God bless you.
Mrs. Janie Silvia Mullins.