Re: XFS errors on 3TB HDD that is identified of size 2TB only

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS errors on 3TB HDD that is identified of size 2TB only
From: Jay Ashworth <jra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:36:01 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "Arkadiusz MiÅkiewicz" <arekm@xxxxxxxx>

> On Tuesday 16 of July 2013, Jay Ashworth wrote:
>
> > TTBOMK, *nothing* other than parted presently knows how to create
> > and modify GPT partition tables.
>
> nwer fdisk has some gpt support
> https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/v2.23/v2.23-ReleaseNotes

And *this*, right here, is why I said it's the worst imaginable name.

As that does *not* appear to be the thing I linked to, we now have two
separate packages from two separate teams, unrelated to one another, which
people are going to call "GPT fdisk".

Thanks for the pointer, Arkadiusz; my googling didn't turn that up the
other night.

Cheers,
-- jra
--