Re: Linux Plumbers IO & File System Micro-conference

To: "faibish, sorin" <faibish_sorin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Linux Plumbers IO & File System Micro-conference
From: Ric Wheeler <ricwheeler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:22:46 -0400
Cc: "linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Linux FS Devel <linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-btrfs <linux-btrfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, device-mapper development <dm-devel@xxxxxxxxxx>, IDE/ATA development list <linux-ide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx" <anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MeGBRxLqI8pR1Aqv3cwkk+8nJSWn42z4k2shitgJJdY=; b=F+nbpsYKpm8EyrGrMtU69OHx9wnD0q4DWWQZxqdIOlokdL9twm+jQZQqCMqD2PYlUj j/IfvpnfP0DAhO4NMYSHldXJMmHc6Utg5vcnqanzcWSfDftGUmyrX/nZdm1NDL7HWJOL v7KoyS7PQmEx3ioPC/6oTOfVKxd4jgdYWTVOwCp6ssntHnEoxqUpnTLYJcsgF+odLfAM m5HoLEnnK115birSAIyO6EzN42FmiyKRiKb1p9ZcfZrNSdJ/fw9dmNQxAlWMbwMpDs9E 99kp1uvNZ1oegJ0NPQonQgZPP1T+1iuWRmscQZPB/xC2beW/hVFfPwUXR0zN03YOISbY aWuQ==