Re: Hi, I'm intereted in XFS filesystem.. i have a question

To: 안재형 <ajh0418@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hi, I'm intereted in XFS filesystem.. i have a question
From: Linda Walsh <xfs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 00:55:11 -0700
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

ììí wrote:
I want to see free space blocks or none-allocation blocks. I can't find program in XFSprogs package.
---
        You should be able to use the standard linux utils for those --
xfsprogs are only for things that are xfs specific, but "df" tells you
free space & used.  The "du" command will showyou how many blocks are really
used in a block.  ... etc. '

That's a benefit of the OS kernel.

If you want more technical details, you can try the xfs tool
"xfs_info with -o,ro.  That shows you # blocks total.