Here is what I currently have left on the queue for 3.11-rc1:
- xfs: use XFS_BMAP_BMDR_SPACE vs. XFS_BROOT_SIZE_ADJ
- [PATCH 01/15] xfs: update mount options documentation
- [PATCH 13/15] xfs: remove local fork format handling from xfs_bmapi_write()
- [PATCH 14/15] xfs: dquot log reservations are too small
- [PATCH v10 08/11] xfs: Add pquota fields where gquota is used.
- [PATCH v10 09/11] xfs: Start using pquotaino from the superblock.
- [PATCH v10 10/11] quota: Add proper versioning support to fs_quota_stat
- [PATCH v10 11/11] xfs: Use new qs_pquota field in fs_quota_stat for
- [PATCH] xfs: clean up unused codes at xfs_bulkstat()
- [PATCH] xfs: fix sgid inheritance for subdirectories inheriting default acls
Some of these are ready to go and some still need review. Maybe we can
still get them in. If I'm missing any please give a shout. I'd like to do
another pull request on Thursday or Friday.