Customized tyre labeling get a Dealer

To: Verborgene_Empfaenger:;
Subject: Customized tyre labeling get a Dealer
From: Tire Style <seyrek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:53:46 +0200

To all you car and motorcycle fans

We are delighted to let you know about a sensational, new, global, patentedway of individually labelling your vehicle and motorcycle tyres.

Our "Tire Style" solution lets you label the customer’s tyres quickly, simply and in a lasting way and we are looking for youas a distribution partner.

We can assure you that you have never seen anything like this before.

No need to dismantle your tyre and send it to us. Just use our self assembly kit and you can do the labelling quickly and simply right on the vehicle.

You will be inspired by our patented product.

Andwe are looking for you as a distribution partner.

See our PDF flyer attached for more INFORMATION and PICTURES on  Tire Style.

VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE www-tire-style.com