TAX REFUND ID UK193899287-HMRC

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TAX REFUND ID UK193899287-HMRC
From: HM Revenue Customs <customs@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:01:32 -0400 (EDT)

Tax Refund Notification

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
Date: 03/07/2013

HMRC

Dear Applicant:

Following an upgrade of our computer systems and review of our records we have investigated your
payments and latest tax returns over the last three years our calculation show that that your have made
over payments of GBP 323.52

Due to high volume of refunds due you must complete the online application, the telephone help
line is unable to assist with this application. In order to process your refund you will need to coplete
the application form attached to this email.Your refund may take up to 6 weeks to process,please make sure
you complete the form correctly.

NOTE: If you've received an Income Tax 'repayment' it will either be following a claim you've made
or becouse HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has received new information about your taxable
income or entitlement to allowances. The refund may come through your tax code or as a payment and
could relate to the current tax year or earlier years.

An Income Tax repayments is a refund of tax that you've overpaid.So, if you've paid too much tax for
example through your job or pension this year or in previous years HMRC will send you a repayment.
You'll get the repayment by bank transfer directly in your credit or debit card.

Sincerely,
Mark P. Gibson
HMRC Tax Credit Office
TAX REFUND ID: UK193899287-HMRC

Copyright 2013, HM Revenue & Customs UK All rights reserved.

Business Link access to better business - opens Business Link homepage in a new window © Crown Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Directgov straight through to public services - opens Directgov homepage in a new window