Re: question about xfs soft lockup stuck

To: Brian Foster <bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question about xfs soft lockup stuck
From: Mark Tinguely <tinguely@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:29:52 -0500
Cc: çææ <yongtaofu@xxxxxxxxx>, "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 06/27/13 09:02, Brian Foster wrote:
On 06/26/2013 11:20 PM, çææ wrote:
Dear Brian and xfs experts,

Recently we have encountered an issue related to xfs. The log reports xfs
soft lockup stuck which is similar to this bug:
http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=6287

I wan to ask a question. Is this issue already been fixed in kernel 358 or
not(BZ#921961, BZ#896224)?

Both of those bz's have metadata that shows the fixed-in release. The
latter is a backport that notes the fix being pulled back into
kernel-2.6.32-358.4.1.el6.

Brian

Thank you very much.

<trace back deleted>

Do you have a core?

I am looking at something that may be related to this bug in a round about way.

--Mark.