Trade Only Print Partner

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trade Only Print Partner
From: Color Point Printing <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:31:51 -0400 (EDT)
Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser

Dear Future Print Partner,

Thank you for taking the time to open and read this email. We value your time and respect your online privacy. Therefore, we would like to request your permission to allow ColorpointPrint.com to communicate with you by email. We treat our customer's e-mail addresses with the strictest privacy and never rent or sell e-mail addresses.

We hope you will take advantage of this inquiry to receive special offers from ColorpointPrint.com. If you'd like to continue receiving our special offers exclusive to ColorpointPrint.com members, simply do nothing. Soon weâll send you information that we know youâll find interesting. However, if you prefer not to receive email from ColorpointPrint.com, please click here.

Thank you for your time. We hope youâll visit us soon at www.ColorpointPrint.com

Sincerely,

Trade Printing Only Since 1981
2708 American Drive
Troy, MI 48083

This is not an unsolicited e-mail. This is an e-mail to linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx from ColorpointPrint.com. If you wish to discontinue receiving e-mails, you may easily do so by clicking the secure link below that is provided and maintained by an independent e-mail list management company.

Please Un-subscribe by clicking once.