Project Funding

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Project Funding
From: "Abu Dhabi United Group" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 01:29:15 +0300
Greetings,

We the Abu Dhabi United Group invite you to partner with us and benefit in
our new Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and
funding for various projects bypassing the usual rigorous procedures. This
Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low
as 3 - 4% per annum for a period of 5-7 years. We can approve a
loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature
of business. We are currently funding for:

  * Starting up a Franchise
  * Business Acquisition
  * Business Expansion
  * Commercial Real Estate purchase
  * Contract Execution

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think
you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture,
please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Ali Tahir
Abu Dhabi United Group,
Abu Dhabi,