Used Cars Sales (Auction Prices)

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Used Cars Sales (Auction Prices)
From: majorservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 25 Jun 2013 16:11:30 +0100
Dear Sir/Madam

We are an American used car export company selling Japanese used
cars and foreign cars.

We export Japanese used cars to various countries in the world.
We have extensive stocks of Japanese used cars and American cars
which satisfy your needs. We have right hand drive  in our japan
office and left hand drive in NY city. We guarantee Good
condition, Good price, and Quick service.

We have discount prices on Toyota Land cruisers, Prado and Double
Cabin Toyota Hilux pick- up. To view our stock list, please
indicate by sennding us a mail,and we will send you our stock
list. We want you to take an advantage of this opportunity.
Sincerely yours,

Denise Herman,
Sales Team/General Manager
Address: 43-40 Northern Blvd Long island city queens Ny 11101 USA
TEL:+ 1 212 359 1616 FAX:347 750 1524
Email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:http://www.majorworld.com/ad.aspx