WANTED: xfstests results in different architectures

Subject: WANTED: xfstests results in different architectures
From: Chandra Seetharaman <sekharan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:59:59 -0500
Hello All,

Couple of weeks backs we had a discussion in xfs meeting to collect
xfstests results. I volunteered to collect xfstests results from
different architectures and upload to XFS.org.

I can run and get the results for x86_64 and ppc64. If anyone has other
architectures that they can run the tests on and provide me the results,
I will filter them an upload to XFS.org.

Here is what I think would be of value to provide along with the results
(others, please feel free to add more to the list for the results to be
more useful)
    - Architecture of the system
    - Configuration - memory size and number of procs
    - Filesystem sizes
    - Commit ID of the kernel
    - which git tree (XFS git tree or Linus's)
    - xfsprogs version (or commit ID if from the git tree)

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Chandra