GREAT DEAL ON HOME YOU CAN'T RESIST !

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: GREAT DEAL ON HOME YOU CAN'T RESIST !
From: "Williams Maccrory" <willyremax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:19:17 -0700

 Found this new HOT PROPERTIES in your area by REMAX PROPERTIES.
Guess youâll have interest Feel free to view any of the Properties and let us know the one you are interested in. CLICK HERE
Discover how easy it is to save time and money finding the property you want. Whether you are looking at buying property or selling property
Trust the real estate experts at RE/MAX to help you find your new home, sell your current home, or find commercial real estate.

View propeties in your area

If you would like to schedule a preview of the home, just contact me and I'll be happy to show you the home.

William Mccrory
RE/MAX ANCHOR REALTY
AnchorRealty3.remax.com

If you wish to no longer receive these emails, please click here.