Dynamic Balancing Machine

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dynamic Balancing Machine
From: "temail1@xxxxxx" <temail1@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:47:14 +0800
Sender: temail1@xxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam:

       Shanghai Jianping Dynamic Balancing Machine Manufacturing Co.,Ltd is pleased to inform you that we have now enlarged our global dynamic machines market .We are in the balancing machine and would like to have a share in your trade. Our various balancing machines would fit in well.We can quote you best prices. Please surf our website  If you are interested in our products,we can send a catalogue for you.

We look forward to your early replay.

PRODUCT:

1ïbelt drive balancing machine

2ïuniversal joint drive balancing machine

3ïsingle-plane vertical balancing machine

4ïtransmission shaft balancing machine

5ïauto-positioning balancing machine

6ïself-drive balancing machine and so on

TradeManager:cn220095562

MSN:gundamqpy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:oil.lerbron

Yours truly.