CARS FOR SALE

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CARS FOR SALE
From: MAJOR WORLD CHEVROLET?S CARS <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 06:48:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Sir/Madam
We are an American used car export company, selling Japanese used cars and
foreign cars. We export Japanese used cars to various countries in the
world. We have extensive stocks of Japanese used cars and American cars
which satisfies your needs. We guarantee Good condition, Good price and
Quick service. Right now, we are giving discount prices on Toyota Land
cruisers, Prado and Double Cabin Toyota Hilux pick- up
We have thousands of units in stocks and you could be lucky to get 1 unit
for yourself. We are giving discount prices because it is our marketing
strategy to attract more customers. We want you to take an advantage of
this opportunity by placing an order today.

Sincerely yours,
Denise Herman,
Sales Team/General Manager
 Address: 43-40 Northern Blvd Long island city queens Ny 11101 USA
+1 212-359-1688
E-mail: majorworldcars@xxxxxxxxxx