caulking gun&foam gun/Will from Builders Choice Tools

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: caulking gun&foam gun/Will from Builders Choice Tools
From: Will <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:48:41 +0800 (CST)
Disposition-notification-to: will@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Friend,

We are the professional supplier of caulking guns and other tools from China. We want to introduce our quality products to you. Any need pls feel free to tell me.

Our product line:
air caulking gun
manual caulking gun
foam gun
measure tape
glue gun&glue stick
hand saw
paint mixer
plaster trowel
tool box and so on.

OEM/ODM is also welcomed.

Our company can also help you search the products or make the products as your demand.

Hope to hear from you soon.
--
Best Regards,
Will

Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to