RE:Looking for IP cameras partner

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:Looking for IP cameras partner
From: "Flyfayer" <flyfayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 01:04:51 +0800
Dear Product Manager,

Good Day.Glad to know that you are in surveillance field.Do you need IP cameras recently?

This is Fly.We are a professional HD IP cameras manufacturer in China.

As we provide ONVIF IP cameras and with our own software for your recording and management,you could chose in different collocation:
1.Our IP cameras+Our software based NVR for some projects
2.Our IP cameras+other hardware NVR
3.Other brands ONVIF IP cameras+our software based NVR by free
Now,we are looking for partners there with special prices and regulation such as no strict limitation for OEM.And also we could support local languages and in-time tech. support for you once necessary.

You could reply me directly to know more including prices and promotion goods.
BR,
Fly