Re: Rambling noise #2: Learning to use the v8 pquota/uquota patchset

To: Jeff Liu <jeff.liu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Rambling noise #2: Learning to use the v8 pquota/uquota patchset
From: "Michael L. Semon" <mlsemon35@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:01:26 -0400
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pcmfbque4iNxuE/pPEtUUHDeAV8POQ7KQxd1timdvds=; b=bi1225BhuhsLRpmqg8U/Zx1dS0gPTvI9D4CvVYLOuPu5Q0yipgSHsEz5X4blye1L9H Sf2X2OVyNH04pIQqAZtPbh0nsMi7uy39h0qxUKxGdOn/fSfZvtdG4gAvzZejM4tXC9jN 58l57nlzKfOAJB8xKZsU6G3OQBmXiNNkTPllcH41Sf3Q+WCL2sS48afHNcM2YYxm8tVv 1IgMxB5QLpYybxnlMR91H2VudV7nIqBAIVSFN1uQoo/0291WQtqgbKnqd09GDm9mBZbT BHvXDWmn0PsTkHrAick9syb+2QyLgi6QpE5wD1zYTvkNYS2UJtSYkQGFz8PKNucm8/be 1VVg==
No.  I'll try this later on today, then post back to the group.

BTW, I'm terrible at switching between group quotas and projid quotas, and am aware that I'm too stupid to report what I see. However, because I have a projid quota to limit the size of Samba shares used by Windows 7 backup, I'm reporting this despite my stupidity. I ask for everyone's forgiveness in advance.

Thanks for your help!

Michael