Your ING Direct statement is ready - '05/14/2013'

To: "" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your ING Direct statement is ready - '05/14/2013'
From: "ING Direct - Services" <david.millars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:47:02 GMT
Sender: "ING Direct - Services" <david.millars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear ING Direct Customer,

Your most recent monthly statement is ready  and is available for download (see
attachement). The statement includes all ING Direct transactions and your
starting and ending balances.

We email you to let you know your account statement is ready. You can view or
print a copy of your statement from the same page. kindly download the attached
file to view your most recent statement.

ING Direct Online Services
Customer Relations Services

As this e-mail is an automated message, do not reply to this email.